Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome to my Blog! :)

Hey, I'm Michelle and welcome to my Blog :)
I come from a small town called Weipa and am now living in Brisbane, studying Animation at SBIT.

Some of my favourite styles of animation would be Tim Burton's dark and creepy, yet unique characters in his films. Im also a big fan of realistic/semi-realistic animation, like in the 'Final Fantasy' franchise, Kingdom Hearts etc. Animation with sketchy lines are also one of my faves if their done well, like this video ;)
This animation was one of the first things to inspire me to become an Animator :)
I used to be an Anime-addict and thats really influenced my style of art, but i want to try and create more realistic artworks/animations.
My attempt at trying to draw more realistic -.-
2D and 3D animation films from Dreamworks, Disney etc are styles i would like to attempt one day,eg Shrek, How to Train your Dragon, Legends of the Guardians, Princess and the Frog etc :)

Well, my post is long enough now ( i think?), so thanks for reading :P

3 comments:

  1. Ooh. Goose bumps.
    I absolutely love love love draw with me.

    ;u; thats a winn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture yhrough his hair. Very nice

    ReplyDelete