Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bouncing Ball Animation+

So on Monday we started using Adobe Flash to animate some bouncing balls.
In the 10th grade I spent some time learning to use Flash, which I've completely forgot everything I had learnt, but somehow i managed to create this :D
Moving on, i spoke to my big sister who lives in Norway last night. She's been begging me to draw a picture of her and her husband for ages, so i showed her what i had so far. She didnt like it :/



She thinks her husband looks to asian (he's Norwegian) so she want me to redo it. No ****ing way :/
I had so much trouble trying to draw him, i have no idea why. His hair is what really annoyed me. It was that hard I refused to draw him again lol so she wanted me to draw something more like this, of them:
 Next time I'm charging her :P

One more thing, I recently discovered this amazing artist. Skan Srisuwan. I always get really happy when i find Thai artists, I dont know why, maybe because my mum is from Thailand or because I havent really heard of famous Thai artists :S
This is the first of his artworks that i saw:
Most of his artworks are a mixture of human and mechanical designs. You can check out more of them on his website here http://www.fiduciose.net/

:)



2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, That's some good work! I couldn't watch the Bouncing Ball as the settings are still on Private, so you need to set them to Public for other students to view it etc. I like the artwork so far...I'd suggest trying to create some artworks and then redo them a bunch of times changing aspects of them to get used to not becoming attached to the work and being able to rework the image without the fear of changing the bit your happy with, as in this tiring and hardworking industry unfortunately you have to rework your images, ideas and designs many times honestly around 15-20 times sometimes, it's very frustrating and energy draining however it's worth it and the images become better and the annoying clients who change their minds and ask a bunch of useless changes and unartistic/unintelligent designs... of which they usually end up coming back to the ones you suggested from the beginning, are finally satisfied with the work also...which is the goal when working professionally. Also I like the Photoshop work you're doing, keep up the good work, I found this difficult for a while and have had to practice a lot for drawing and colouring digitally in Photoshop however I have begun to become a lil better and I'm sure you'll get as good as the Thai Artists and the other Anime artists...also try some other colouring programs like Autodesk's and Corel as these are common illustration and 3D Artist's programs to use in the industry etc. I like the work a lot...keep it up and the work being put on the blogs it's good to critique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zade !
    (Sorry its taken so long to reply, I'm still not used to having a Blog and I've never been good at replying to stuff hahaa)
    Thanks for all the info, I'll definately change my settings to public :)
    I'll have to try the other programs if i get my hands on them :D
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete